You will work within a dynamic team to play a critical role in coordinating, developing and implementing key aspects of the Printing and Imaging as a Service project, including business requirements, project plans and project governance documentation.
- Coordinate, develop and implement key aspects of projects, including project planning, business case development providing clear options analysis, project documentation, procurement plans, costings and high level requirements
- Coordinate and implement key aspects of project plans.
- Contribute to the management of human, financial and physical resources, including project specific teams, ensuring effective governance, a culture of service delivery and the achievement of outputs required.
- Undertake investigative work to determine and document business processes and ICT requirements, and recommend improvements to business processes and information systems.
- Undertake facilitated stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reviews.
- Obtain agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements, ensuring solutions comply with the client needs Provide advice on and contribute to project activities and, where necessary, coordinate and oversee the provision of these within resource constraints.
- Liaise with staff of other Divisions in relation to specific aspects of projects.
- Escalate client issues with relevant technical teams through to resolution and closure whilst simultaneously managing client expectations.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other team members to contribute to the maintenance of high quality deliverables.
- Produce papers, reports, briefing notes and other documentation as required.
Highly desirable skills/requirements
- Business analysis experience in a large, complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in Prince 2 Project Management Methodology or similar
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93725. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com