- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customer’s applications, and private networks for Telstra’s Enterprise and Government customers.
- Provide effective systems and application administration/management for relevant platforms and environments used.
- Provide pro-active Change Management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service changes and planned outages are minimised
- Analyse technologies and develop technology strategy and implementation plans relevant to managed environment.
- Developing tools and processes to support internal/external systems
- Leverage scripting and programming to build required automation, tools and reports on an ad-hoc basis.
- Train users and answer application system related questions.
- Participate in on-call roster.
- Explore new technologies.
- Strong experience in the telecommunication industry, including experience working in a service provider or large enterprise environment.
- Experience with programming and scripting tools (including Perl, PHP, Shell) that is relevant to current environments for automation, investigative and reports activities.
- Seasoned professional in providing level 3 support dealing with customers and complex applications and product issues.
- Linux support and systems administration experience.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, HTML, XML, and DNS.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Telecommunications or equivalent and ITILv3 certified
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Teresa Messina on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93695. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com