Senior PMO Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 19:41|
The role is required to:
· Manage staff within the PMO Team to ensure PMO activities are performed within required timeframes and deliverables are of a high quality.
· Work closely with the program and project teams to maintain and manage the program financials, benefits tracking and schedule. This includes the identification and management of critical path activities, program level risks and issues, milestones and internal and external dependencies.
· Design and implement processes, controls, systems and/or tools to enhance program and project risks and issues management, financial tracking, status reporting and program management capabilities.
· Provide support in the development, coordination and facilitation of assurance functions including governance, risk, compliance and quality and program tranche reviews.
· Develop and implement guidelines and training to program and project team members on program/project standards, systems, tools and processes to encourage adherence and uptake.
· Identify and implement collaboration tools and processes to streamline interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
· Assist with the preparation of a range of documentations such as briefing papers, presentations and regular program status reports.
Highly Desirable requirements:
· 3+ year’s demonstrated experience working in a similar capacity on ICT projects in a PRINCE2 environment, along with Foundation level PRINCE2 certification.
· Demonstrated high level project coordination skills and stakeholder management, a strong detail focus, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
· Intermediate skills in MS Project, Visio and Excel.
3+ year’s demonstrated experience working in a similar capacity in an ICT program or Program Management Office (PMO) context using either Managing Successful Programs (MSP) or Portfolio, programme and Project Offices (P3O) frameworks/methods, along with either MSP or P3O certification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93677. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne C B D
$115000 - $140000 per annum
Senior Security Engineer
$700 - $850 per day
Senior Project Manager
Melbourne C B D
Senior Technical Business Analyst
$110000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: Working in a global organisation at the forefront of technology.
Senior Software Engineer
$110000 - $145000 per annum