A values driven organisation based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne who are very connected to their community.
About the Role
- Empowered with the analysis, verification and evidence collation of technology, process, experience or other business problems facing the organisation...you will help them embark on an exciting Digital Transformation Program of work.
- Working as part of virtual teams in a project or sprint...you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to collate the required information as part of their analysis in defining the required output / artefacts.
- You will also be involved in designing and delivering new analysis, plans and frameworks which will support the organisation’s move to a customer centric model.
- Work will involve reviewing and implementing experience improvements across all channels and leveraging customer-centric & human-design methodologies.
- Upon review you will design and recommend next state processes and frameworks, prototype solutions / concepts and test their success and impact against quantifiable metrics.
- Ability to use modern BA tools such as Journeys, Epics, Stories, and Business Process Modelling to deliver
- At least 5 years’ proven business analyst experience in a transformation or digital environment
- Relevant experience and/or training, and desired certifications in customer-centric, human-centred methodologies and analysis / foundation levels of an agile framework
- Demonstrated experience with business process modelling methodology with desired exposure in ‘whole of organisational’ process improvement program and tools
- Strong experience in detailed business Requirements gatherings & specifications as well as knowledge of & writing solid Themes to Epics to User Stories, including insight to data driven outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading functional analysis / design processes at an enterprise level supporting broader organization strategies and objectives
- Experience and/or understanding of how to use prototypes and user testing to inform project requirements
- 2 Years Fixed term permanent role (but open to negotiation)
- Community focused
- $110k-$115k + Super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com