|Job Title:||Principal Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Ryan|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 14:50|
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To continue to support the fast paced growth of the successful Davidson HR Consulting team, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Principal Consultant to join our Sydney team. We are seeking someone who can build key client relationships, identify business opportunities, define and design high level HR and assessment solutions and deliver these in a strategic manner.
Reporting to the National Manager of Client Solutions, we are seeking a qualified HR professional who is passionate about sourcing new opportunities with both new and existing clients, and who can confidentially inform solution design and development in line with client needs. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a proactive, diverse environment where your ability to quickly build trusting relationships with executives across a wide variety of industry sectors, will be paramount.
• Degree qualification within HR or commerce discipline
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HR Consultant with proven experience communicating and consulting on all areas of human resources
• Knowledge of HR organisational development practices
• Demonstrated experience working with psychometric assessments to improving hiring or employee development outcomes.
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively with a strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, be approachable and have the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• A love for working in partnership with clients to truly understand how to align their people to organisational strategy and realise talent potential
• A high level of professionalism, confidence, energy, and be a collaborative team player
• An interest in or exposure to commercial sales
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• A family first culture that respects work / life balance
• Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
• High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
• Growing our market share so there is also career progression on offer, whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89011. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's