This privately-owned corporation operates a number of diverse engineering and transport divisions around Australia and overseas.
About the Role
- Reporting to the IT Manager, review the current Sharepoint implementation and report findings.
- Engage with stakeholders to determine current and future business requirements including collaboration with global partners.
- Create a for a structured implementation plan.
- Implement key sites and document procedures for ongoing and maintenance.
- Skills transfer to internal staff.
You will have solid experience in Sharepoint / O365 administration in a small to medium-sized enterprise and an understanding of user/team/site setup and be able to recommend different structures based on requirements. You'll be an excellent communicator and business analyst and enjoy documentation and skills transfer.
This assignment will allow you to engage with managers across a really interesting business, enhancing collaboration and help create an architecture and process that will serve this organisation as it grows.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93656. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com