This role requires a Solution Architect with experience in the security domain.
Work experience on security programs, understanding of risk / threat concepts, strong stakeholder engagement skills and have the ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into an appropriate security solution.
The Solution Architect will be responsible to provide timely and accurate delivery in this fast paced, heavily timeline constrained engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with business analysts, enterprise, solution and infrastructure architects, external stakeholders and technical experts to define and implement solution architecture.
- Provide key input and direction in the creation, review and updating of other design artefacts across the Directorate, including Solution Design and Detailed Design.
- Develop, maintain and foster effective networks and liaisons, between internal technical teams, projects, other stakeholders and branches of the portfolio agencies, in order to assist in the delivery of solution architecture.
- Research, analyse, interpret and report on a range of possible solutions in relation to complex business and technical issues, relevant to the associated deliverables.
- Assist in the identification, addressing and scheduling of issues, risks and solutions that may impact the successful implementation of business initiatives.
- Develop schedules, status reports and Risk Management reports, on solution architecture deliverables in order to meet business requirements and expectations.
- Architecture, and experience in technical architecture environments with a cyber security focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and design thinking mindset
- Strong knowledge in all phases of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Broad knowledge of the following technology domains with a background in one or more:
- Databases and data management
- Desktop (Windows)
- Infrastructure (server and operating system) (Windows, Linux)
- Infrastructure (virtualisation and storage) (VMWare, SAN)
- Mobility (Apple, Windows)
- Software development and integration (.Net, Java)
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Information, Data, and Network Security
- Cloud and IT automation technologies.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and design frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- System analysis activities on complex Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products
- Knowledge of Agile delivery
- Awareness of ITIL framework or similar process methodologies
- Awareness of PRINCE2 or similar project management methodologies
- A degree level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science is highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).