About the Role
The position will provide quality applications support and development services to the client's business applications.
- Provide analysis, operational applications support, systems development and technical system administration services for departmental application systems environments.
- Undertake expert analysis of complex application problems as reported from clients and provide appropriate solutions to resolve the issues/problems within service level agreement targets.
- Analyse business requirements, provide guidance and advice, design, build and implement application solutions that address business requirements and satisfy relevant departmental, government and industry standards.
- Liaise effectively with clients, multi-disciplinary technology groups and external stakeholders on applications matters. This includes the ability to work with multi-disciplinary technology groups to troubleshoot problems then enhance application technologies utilising change control methodologies.
- Actively develop, implement and maintain standards, guidelines and knowledge base articles for applications support, administration and development while ensuring compliance to relevant industry standards and policies.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, industry and technology directions and product road maps for applications support, administration and development methodologies and technologies.
- Support the continuous improvement of the client’s applications including the monitoring and tracking of client feedback for improvements or additions and the optimisation of business systems to ensure their efficient, effective and secure operation.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and expertise in the principles, techniques and current trends in systems development techniques and architectures in a technical environment including optimization, security, and recovery and configuration management.
- Possess high level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills together with a proven ability to provide technical advice and guidance to stakeholders on complex application and support solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills that support the delivery of quality products.
- Proven experience in the support and efficient design, build, implementation, documentation of business (.NET) applications including WinForms, WPF, CORE, ASP.NET, AngularJS (and legacy VB6 and ASP systems) in a MS Windows environment. This includes creating service oriented architectures using MVC6 Windows Communication Foundation, Web API and Entity Framework.
- Proven ability to reflect business process and create database objects in SQL Server 2008R2 through to 2017 including SSRS and SSIS.
- Proven experience in security concepts relating to applications and web technologies including Active Directory TCP/IP, DNS, SSL and open web standards such as World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- High level of knowledge using Visual Studio Tool for Office (VSTO) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- High level of ability in supporting applications on virtual (VMWare) MS Windows Servers including 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016.
- Windows development skills ranging from legacy classic ASP and VB6 applications to .NET 4.5 C# application: thin client, thick client and windows services.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93481. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com