6 Month Contract
Group Insurance Specialist
You will be working as a Senior Business Analyst & Group Insurance Specialist within a large program of work for our major banking client. This program will be focused on uplifting our clients security controls and capability to mitigate new and emerging security threats .
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
Further the successful candidate will have prior project experience and knowledge in initiatives across the Group Insurance industry. You will be working with a scrum team in an agile environment.
- At a minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience in financial services with an appropriate undergraduate degree and/or ITIL Certification.
- Prior experience working in a Technology team.
- Prior experience working in Group Insurance a strong requirement in the role.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising and consulting with a broad range of stakeholders
- Input to/ documentation for an RFP.
- Analysis of vendor responses to RFP.
- Defining POC success criteria
- High Level Requirements / User Stories / NFRs
- Determination of requirement priorities
- Defining business and technical operating models
- Defining reporting and analytic requirements
- Involvement in Operational Acceptance activities
- You will be working with a scrum team in an agile environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93548. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au.