About the Role:
The detailed design will include all required Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and on-premise servers/services along with detailed Active Directory design.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following technology domains:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange (hybrid) and Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft InTune and System Centre Configuration Manager
- Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure or similar virtualised technology platform
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability in driving an effective hybrid infrastructure solution design covering all layers of solution architecture including application, technology, information and role based security architectures
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal and external) and build positive relationships
- Outstanding written communication and ability to develop detailed infrastructure diagrams for technical audiences
- Ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a self-directed environment and with ambiguity
- 5+ years demonstrated previous experience with infrastructure solutions architecture, business and systems requirements, and technical design and analysis in a complex technical environment which spans a large number of client sites.
- Translate business needs for ICT systems into coherent and effective technical options to deliver a detailed design specification aligned with business requirements.
- Partner with key stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors developing strategic working relationships to ensure solutions are aligned to client's Strategy, relevant architectural standards, principles and roadmaps, and the previously developed high-level design.
- Develop the conceptual, logical and physical models to ensure alignment to the enterprise standards
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).