This large ASX listed organisation is a leader within their industry. Focusing on providing education and training to multiple industry sectors this organisation is looking for an Accountant to join their dynamic team environment.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports including balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements
- Stakeholder management
- Preparation of monthly journals.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Tax compliance, including BAS, GST and FBT
- Fixed Asset management
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform monthly variance analysis with explanations of expenses to budget.
- Completed CA /CPA
- 5 - 7 years accounting experience from either chartered or commercial background
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
- Intermediate knowledge/skills with Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- ASX listed exposure
- Internationally operating organisation
- Strong culture and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Strong leadership team and mentors
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Noah Witherdin on 07 3023 1081, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93605. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com