An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor has arisen to working with a well-known a large forward thinking government department based in Sydney CBD for a 4 month contract with a high likely-hood of extension.
About the Role
You will be working with a team that partners with policy owners to ensure that HR policies, procedures and associated frameworks are supportubg a high performing organisation whilst aligning with legislation, awards and key departmental strategies.
Your role will be to:
- Provide high quality specialist support to ensure enhanced quality service delivery.
- Give prompt and accurate feedback to the supervisor regarding sensitive and or contentious matters or emerging issues that could adversely affect customer service or the delivery of agreed business tasks.
- Build excellent customer relationships and work collaboratively with team members and other teams across the Human Resources function, to increase efficiencies in the delivery of services.
- Monitor, review and analyse systems and databases to generate reports that provide accurate advice and information for staff, customers, management and external agencies.
- Utilise technology applications and systems confidently to deliver efficient and effective service in accordance with Department policy.
- Provide prompt and accurate reports and feedback to the supervisor regarding progress and achievements towards goals and emerging issues that could adversely affect the team/unit’s delivery of agreed business targets.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who have the below requirements:
- Experience within a HR Advisory capacity within government sector
- Driven, hard-working and motivated personality
- Proven ability to provide detailed reports and briefs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and as a team
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and specialist knowledge to resolve internal and external enquries
- Strong ability to create value driven relationships with key stakeholders