|Posted||6 days ago|
Our client is a local leader in the provision of hospitality and event services. With a number of projects underway, they have the need for a contact Payroll Officer.
This is a 6 month fixed-term contract with full leave entitlements.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will report to a dynamic and inclusive Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include –
- Full function payroll processing for 200+ staff, weekly & fortnightly cycles.
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG tax payments
- Answering payroll enquiries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer, preferably having previously used Aurion and a time & attendance system. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Passionate and friendly team – feel-good environment
- City location, close to the train & bus. On-site parking option.
- Negotiable salary - $65 000 to $75 000 per annum plus super
- 38 hour week
- 6 month fixed-term contract
- 8.30am to 5.00pm but talk to us if you need some flexibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93589. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com