Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders and also many large vendors.
They are running an enterprise wide security program, which includes a range of initiatives including the development of technology, physical and behaviour focussed strategies. They are seeking an additional Business Analyst with the versatility to be part of any stream in the program. You will be working with other high calibre specialists. Initially you will be part of the surveillance stream, and will examine issues like behavioural deviation.
Key requirements for this contract role include:
- Solid experience working as a Business Analyst on a technology project;
- An excellent understanding of security issues in a large and complex environment;
- Very good organisational skills and an investigative mindset;
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills; &
- Experience working in financial services will be beneficial.
If you want to be a part of one of the largest security programs in Australia please apply now.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Jenny Hood Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com