This position will be to support existing and new projects within the organisation. The apps require refresher training, change and communications support and two are new projects which are mid-way through which requiring new training, change and communications through to project transition to operations staff.
Some key responsibilities are;
- Provide organisational change advice to the Project Managers, Program Manager and Program Director.
- Provide organisational change leadership, strategy and methods for stakeholders and supporting projects.
- Undertake resource planning to ensure that suitable resources are in place as required.
- Develop material to support effective change management and training for staff and key stakeholders.
- Develop training material and deliver training to prior to the implementation of the solutions.
- Develop training material and deliver refresher training.
- Support the project in obtaining system user acceptance from key stakeholders, including non-government organisations
- Delivery of outcomes associated with the project and associated workforce initiatives using best practice organisational change strategies and methods.
- Maintain consistency and quality in program and project delivery support (in accordance with adopted Organisational Change Management and Program Management methods)
- Undertakes objective systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence, identifies the relationships between organisational goals and operations tasks.
- Contributes own expertise to achieve quality outcomes for the business unit and adheres to documentation procedures.
- Instructional designer who can develop training guides, facilitator guides, learning workbooks.
- Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues, builds and sustains positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and clients.
- Takes personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work, shows commitment to learning and self-development.
- Discusses issues credibly and thoughtfully and presents persuasive counterarguments, seeks to understand the audience and tailors communication style and message accordingly.
- Detailed experience in organisational change and transition management in respect to ICT projects and related training initiatives.
- Previous experience in organisational change and transition management within a human services delivery organisation
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Instructional Designer certification
- PRINCE II certification
- Organisational Change Management certification (PROSCI)
- Information systems knowledge
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93572. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com