|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||25 days ago|
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
Further the successful candidate will have prior project experience in initiatives across Enterprise Security, including: Data Protection, Identity Management, Application Security, Governance, Compliance, Physical Security, Fraud, Cyber, Workplace & Mobility and Employee Surveillance. You will be working with a scrum team in an agile environment.
At a minimum 5 years Business Analyst experience in financial services with an appropriate undergraduate degree and/or ITIL Certification.
Prior experience working in a Technology team.
Prior experience working in Security is essential including experience in identity management projects.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising and consulting with a broad range of stakeholders
- Input to/ documentation for an RFP.
- Analysis of vendor responses to RFP.
- Defining POC success criteria
- High Level Requirements / User Stories / NFRs
- Determination of requirement priorities
- Defining business and technical operating models
- Defining reporting and analytic requirements
- Involvement in Operational Acceptance activities
- You will be working with a scrum team in an agile environment
Delivery Consultant | Monitor Consulting
direct 03 9929 9562