- Location: Inner South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
- Salary package circa $125,000 + super inc car
- 2IC to the Finance Manager
Reporting to the Manager Finance as the 2IC, this business critical role will be responsible for ensuring the accounting services team adds value and provides valuable support to the organisation.
The Accounting Services Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Leading the accounting services functions including financial accounting; management accounting, financial systems; accounts payable; and asset accounting ;
- Facilitating the development of the organizational budget and long term financial plan
- Managing the preparation of the annual financial statements and other statutory reporting requirements
- Ensuring that financial systems capability is fully developed and utilised;
- Leading and motivating a high functioning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financially sustainable organisation; to interact and influence across the whole organisation and to be developed into a future Finance Manager.
To apply, please upload your CV or for further information regarding this role, please contact Melanie Pecanek on 03 9929 9587 or for a copy of the PD, please contact Paris Plompen on Paris.Plompen@davidsonwp.com