- Security administration activities including the engineering, build and support of Cloud Security Services within both AWS and Azure environments (Primary responsibility), Firewalls, Application Delivery Controllers, Web Security Gateways, Secure Email Gateways, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), other Secure Gateways/Proxys, Routers and Switches.
- Monitoring the performance of services against SLAs, recommending performance improvements and preparation of performance reports;
- Provision of on-the job training for other Departmental personnel, as well as information dissemination, to facilitate the transfer of relevant knowledge and skills;
- Liaison with the Department’s equipment/service suppliers on information technology matters;
- Preparation and maintenance of quality management documentation for security administration systems;
- Preparation of documentation on configuration and procedures for security systems;
- Provision of advice to users of systems and preparation of written reports and correspondence;
- Out-of-standard business hours work on systems, as directed;
- Other tasks as directed by the Team Leader Security Management.
The Contractor may be required to undertake other duties, as directed by the Director Operations.
Skills and experience
The contractor shall have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology industry consistent with the requirements as listed below.
The Contractor must have demonstrated experience providing security administration services on large enterprise networks.
The Contractor must have experience in the engineering, build and administration of some of the following IT Security infrastructure components and services:
· Cloud Security Services within AWS and Azure environments (MUST HAVE)
· Check Point Firewall;
· F5 Application Delivery Controllers LTM, ASM and APM;
· Proxy servers;
· Secure Email Gateway;
· External access environments;
· Secure remote access;
· Network security and encryption;
· Technical report writing;
· Presentation skills;
· ITIL framework;
· Security Risk & Compliance
The successful contractor should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented person with good interpersonal skills and a strong team focus.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93531. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com