- Great Offices and work culture
- Australian Start-Up Business
Join one of Australia's leading businesses, to help them with a current CMS migration. Helping them migrate pages to a new CMS, to help their online presence and to optimize performance. This is a great opportunity for a Tech Savvy Graduate or Junior to gain experience in a market leading company, helping them migrate digital content.
My client is a well known Australian business recognised for their digital products and awesome work place environment. They are looking for a tech savvy Graduate to join their well established team.
As the Digital Content Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Migrating existing web pages from their current platform to a new CMS.
- Trouble shooting issues with new content onto the new CMS
- Analyzing old pages to check fit for purpose
- Help create an engaging online customer experience
All about you:
A proactive and enthusiastic team player, you’ll be conscientious and driven by delivering results. You'll have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to develop strong internal and external customer relationships
- Ability to self-direct, focus on detail and manage time efficiently
- Results focused
- Be agile and flexible to meet demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Asa Hughes on 03 9929 9506, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93529. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com