|Posted||18 days ago|
This is a 6 months contract initially with potential extensions based in Brisbane CBD.
This is more of a “delivery focused” role with a mix of solution architecture and enterprise architecture capabilities and would involve working in and supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
Key Deliverables :
- High-level conceptual design (solution architecture)
- Delivery of project artefacts and outcomes
- Initial assessment to opportunities
- Impact assessment of application rationalisation initiatives
- Technical consultancy to business and Technology stakeholders
- Proven ability in solution architecture in large complex environment (preferably mining environment)
- Strong experience in enterprise application integration and application architecture
- Ability to mentor project teams and development teams in sound architecture practice.
- Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and Archimate
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93528. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com