SAP Functional Consultants-Extended Warehouse Managemnet
|Job Title:||SAP Functional Consultants-Extended Warehouse Managemnet|
|Salary:||$800 - $900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 18:27|
The primary duties of this role include the following:
• Provide SAP EWM subject matter expertise and implementation skills and leadership – specialising in EWM modules and cross module integration.
• Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in the area of Operational Procurement and Inventory Management
• Collaborate with the Solution Architect and adhere to and implement functional architecture
• Ensure end to end process integration, and lead/manage business analysis activities
• Support and execute comprehensive end to end testing
• Ensure documentation developed and maintained to support solution, including business process modelling
• Undertake knowledge transfer and training, including training of End Users where required
• Provide support and mentoring for embedded Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Change Managers and Trainers within the program
• Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships across program/projects.
• Lead and manage specialised teams and bodies of work
• Provision of support and improvement
• Organisational Duties as follows:
- Adhere to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies.
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information of the client is managed in accordance with l Information Security policy and Standards in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
• Undertake EWM functional responsibilities through the life cycle - including ensuring process and system integration
• Ensure the solution reconciles to the business requirements
• Orchestrate and support process re engineering
• Liaison with Implementation, Training and Change Management Teams
• Solution documentation, procedures, support of training material development
• Training delivery and knowledge transfer
• Support user acceptance testing
• Trouble-shooting and support post productive migration
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93526. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Functional Systems Analyst
SAP BPC Business Analyst
SAP HR Test Analysts
$500 - $800 per day
SAP Finance Business Analyst - FICO or Lease Management module
Melbourne C B D
Reporting Data Architect
$140000 - $170000 per annum