For more information about the client, please contact us directly.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Business, the broad purpose of this position is to develop, manage and implement a range of projects. The key strength we are looking for is the ability to write briefing notes/business case and meet tight deadlines.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Preparing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources and managing budgets.
- Providing evidence based advice to the Deparments executive.
- Manage and oversee the preperation of a range of operational documents, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests.
- Provide advice and support to project team.
- Prepare a range of project related documents for stakeholders such as status updates, reports and budgets.
- Strong ability to write briefing notes/business case
- Time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivealent experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93515. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com