Want to work for one of Australia’s leading software companies? You can be part of an amazing, flexible work culture, with great offices, great salaries and numerous other benefits!
About the Role
Work in a modern engineering environment in a cross functional team working on high traffic, public facing focused cutting edge products and work with a cross functional team of producers, product owners, engineers and QA's, who are all very passionate about their products.
You will be:
- Developing complex commercial applications
- Following reactive programming principles
- Working to fortnightly iterations - eliciting and developing from user stories
- Building software using industry best practices like, test driven development, behaviour driven development, automated acceptance testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment and DevSecOps.
You will have:
- Experience in modern languages such as: Java, Go, Kotlin and Node.js
- Extensive agile experience
- Experience mentoring coaching Junior team members
- Exposure to cloud computing
- TDD/BDD, CI/CD experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9530, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93453. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com