Excellent opportunity to work with a large well respected government department that is looking for a Senior Project officer to develop and manage a range of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources and managing budgets.
- Provide evidence based advice to senior executives and other government departments on major issues
- Manage and oversee the preparation of briefing papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests
- Provide advice and support to project team member in undertaking of tasks and implementation of project plans
- Prepare projects related documents including reports, budgets and discussion papers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the department
- Relevant experience in a similar project officer role within Government
- Proven experience in preparing briefs and business case
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills