Keys skills, activities & experience:
- Processes and requirements analysis and documentation with the ability to readily elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders. A detailed approach, whilst being able to understand the broader business context is important.
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills to drive alignment, agreement, and optimise scope, processes and requirements across various stakeholders in a diverse business environment
- Ability to engage with and form trusted relationships and maintain confidence with business stakeholders and end users
- Experience working with vendors and internal teams through a software lifecycle (agile methods desirable) to configure, and implement applications and integration with other system
- Experience with supporting activities to drive the embedment of new processes and technology solution within the business
- Ability to undertake testing and facilitate testing with business users
- Ability to work autonomously, manage time and priorities working across multiple items concurrently
- A strong focus on safety and well being
Some minor travel to Central Queensland may be required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93496. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com