Davidson is currently recruiting for a Queensland Government Department experiencing significant growth who requires an EA to join their team on a temporary basis.
About the Role
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars and travel arrangements as required.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be an experienced EA WITH RECENT EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING A DDG, ADG OR DG
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Takes pride in your presentation
- Preferably SAP experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- CBD locaiton
- 3 month contract with high chance of extension