|Posted||7 days ago|
They are seeking a number of Senior Change Analyst's to be part of a inflight initiatives. These are important programs with a high level of visibility across the business. In this role you will be supporting the Change Managers to execute a seamless transition of the changes into business as usual operations. You will execute the strategy which will include a learning plan. Key business engagement will be a critical part of this role.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Experience as a Change professional on complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies;
- Background developing change strategies for regulatory and compliance projects;
- Experience managing change programs in large and complex environments;
- A good working knowledge of Jira;
- Outstanding negotiation, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- Financial services or banking sector experience is beneficial, but is not necessary.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93415. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com