As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to work within our Melbourne team and will support the broader Technology team on a National basis. The main duties within this integral role will be:
- Ensuring documents are complaint for all placements made;
- Follow up all contractor timesheets on a weekly basis;
- Take payroll enquires from candidate and clients and ensure an answer is received;
- Liaise with clients and the Finance team as required;
- Run reports through our Customer Relationship Management system;
- Attend to emails as required
- Undertake general ad hoc Admin duties
What you need to bring:
- Previous administration and customer service experience, desired but not essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve