- Manage the planning, development and implementation of corporate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) lead projects through the application of project management and change management techniques; to ensure that the Department’s strategic objectives are met for a online learning project.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET:
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following project management key tasks:
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or business funded corporate project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders, including project sponsors and external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities.
- Managing project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation and rectification strategies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93423. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com