Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the testing of information systems with proven experience in the following:
- The testing of web-based, Cloud based Appian version 18.x solutions
- All the stages of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) from the requirement analysis phase, through the test planning and estimating test phase, designing test specification documents, preparing requirement traceability matrix, regression, functional and production test scripts, preparation of test readiness review document
- Use of test management tools (for example Test Director and HP Quality Centre)
- Knowledge and experience of functional, regression and system integration and acceptance testing of software.
- Experience in the setting up and use of automation tools
- Developing detailed test specifications
- Working in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience working in a quality assured environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
About the Role
- Update and Produce Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases
- Undertake Test Management activities in relation to Unit and System testing
- Perform and co-ordinate System Testing
- Perform tests utilising both automated and manual software testing processes.
- Evaluate automated test tools and provide recommendations
- Work with the business Test Manager to support User Acceptance testing
- Assist in other activities as required
- Degree majoring in Information Technology from a recognised institution
- Understanding of spatial data concepts
- Advanced Testing Certification (i.e. ISTQB Advanced TA or equivalent)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93422. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com