This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global organisation in the financial services industry and be a part of this exciting project. You will join a team of Mulesoft Developers to delievr the integration of a number of core business systems using Mulesoft 4.
In line with the values of the organisation, we are looking for passionate professionals who are committed to deliver excellent service in order to achieve the project outcomes.
You will deliver a combination of tasks to analyse, design, develop, integrate and support the successful integration of an enterprise system.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop technical specifications
- Perform system design, development, testing, debugging and diagnosis
- Liaise with internal and external teams to identify and resolve system development issues
- Defining solution components in line with system architecture
- Contribute to peer reviews in application design and development
- Extensive experience with system integration using MuleSoft
- MuleSoft development Certification
- Experience working with AnyPoint Studio, Mule 4
- Experience un software development lifeCycle
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery – CI/CD
- Experience in message based Integration with Common Data Model (CDM)
- Knowledge of API led connectivity design pattern
- Knowledge of SOA principles including web services
- Ability to clearly communicate and effectively collaborate with other teams
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92486. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com