The successful candidate will:
- Ensure no production change will result in any degradation of agreed service reliability or performance objectives.
- Drive continuous Improvement of service availability, recovery, efficiency & performance.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Deliver capability to capture metrics such as availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response, through delivery of incident response playbooks & automated recovery mechanisms to improve MTTR (Mean Time to Restore)Accountabilities
Experience and Skills
- Experience in software development, including design/coding applications using Agile practices
- Platform Experience - Linux/ UNIX / Windows
- Scripting / Automation experience in Commodity scripting languages (bash, powershell, python, go)
- Dev Ops experience
- WebServers / Load Balancers (Apache / NGIX / Jetty etc)
- System Engineering - Web/App Administration, Scripting, DB concepts, Network and Securities
- AWS experience in Compute, Storage, Network, Developer, and Management Tools
- Integration & Continuous Delivery
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93382. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com