Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 19:30|
This role is responsible for ongoing development and documentation of business processes and procedures, and the design, configuration and evaluation of technical and business services for relevant projects.
This includes undertaking business analysis consultancy and understanding of user requirements and operational governance.
Highly Desirable Requirements
• Success in complex and multiple stakeholder-enabled business transformation programs or disciplines in areas such as human resource capital management, payroll, time and attendance, benefits management integration and identity management.
• Experience in platforms such as SAP SuccessFactors, Aurion Payroll system, contemporary integration and identity management solutions. Key responsibilities; Your part in the ongoing success of our Agency, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including, but not limited to:
• Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
• Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools to determine process improvements that deliver benefits and align to whole-of-government benefits management strategy.
• Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
• Identify business opportunities through strategic and financial analysis to provide options for business improvement and develop business cases to support business objectives.
• Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on agency operations are identified and considered.
• Build effective working relationships and consult at both an individual and a cross-agency level, to develop program documentation including identification of costs and benefits.
• Liaise and negotiate with Senior Management, to ensure recommended solutions reflect the business requirements.
• Comparable with BUAN 5 Skills (as per SFIA v7), e.g. o Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
o Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
The successful applicant for this role will need to have the following;
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis.
• Tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline.
• Experience in large scale ICT digital transformation projects.
• Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
• Experience in analysing, isolating and interpreting business needs and designing appropriate technical solutions.
• Sound technical specification writing/documentation skills.
• An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated experience in testing - UAT & SIT (writing test scripts, conducting testing)
*An ITIL qualification and previous experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments will be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93345. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's