|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 19:07|
Highly Desirable Requirements
· Demonstrated recent experience in creation and articulation of Change and Transition Management, Communication, Stakeholder Engagement and Training Strategies and Plans for large, complex private sector or Government organisations.
· Demonstrated recent experience in the delivery of organisational change management in ICT ERP or HR/Payroll solutions.
You are responsible for a variety of work, including, but not limited to:
· Develop and action effective and practical organisational change and transition management strategies, plans and approaches to support the implementation of HCM projects and solutions.
· Identify and address the organisational impacts and any risks associated with the implementation and change readiness of HCM projects and solutions.
· Ensure HCM projects and solutions change strategies are aligned with other projects.
· Plan, lead and facilitate workshops and meetings with all levels of internal and external stakeholders as required.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure project plans, schedules and organisational change, transition and training strategies, plans and activities are synchronised and consistently executed across the Agency. Track and manage stakeholder engagement activities across the Agency.
· Develop and deliver training materials to provide systems familiarisation training to support the implementation of HCM projects.
· Ensure all training activities are programmed, coordinated, delivered and monitored. Evaluate training outcomes, present findings in a logical and easy to understand manner.
· Develop and facilitate the distribution of internal and external communication material, including electronic and face-to-face formats.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93344. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's