Being a well-funded start-up backed by a large Australian company, you’re given the opportunity to perform within a wider role working across the latest open source technologies, allowing you to grow within the business.
The teams are cross functional and are led by passionate and innovative engineering managers, and the projects are exciting and will always have you interested and energised to do your best.
Skills required for this position;
- API development
- 5+ years working as a developer
- Polyglot development experience desirable
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside passionate, talented team of different individuals
- In-house development programs and professional training
- Work life Balance/ flexible work arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93353. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com