Leading community services’ company based in Brisbane’s Western Suburbs looking for a Senior Business Planning Manager to assist in developing and maintaining the organisations reporting systems.
About the Role
Working closely with the General Manager of each group, you will lead a business planning program that will link performance reporting and risk.
- Assist in the development of the groups’ strategy management system
- Integrate strategies into the risk management framework
- Adding value to the business by providing analysing and reviewing financial results
- Support the development of the organisations operational plan
- Manage the budget and long term plans in accordance within reporting timetables
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position, you will be, at a minimum degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a complex layered organisation. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to communicate with various stakeholders and be a true leader. It is also expected that you have a strong understanding of strategic and operational planning and strategy management systems ie Balanced Scorecard and have previous experience in assisting in the management of co-ordinating business planning at a group level.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93340. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com