Do you want to progress in a key position with a major government organisation? Are you a project director with capital works or property construction experience seeking to work in a team of highly skilled individuals within large scale project environments?
This government organisation is under new management and one of the biggest government organisations in NSW. Providing a fast paced and delivery focussed environment this role provides autonomy and ownership over your work, being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
About the Role
This is a 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
The key purpose of this role will be to manage, direct, mentor and lead the project team to deliver major capital work projects and outcomes.
Other accountabilities include:
- Manage state-Wide delivery interfaces with contract management service providers, design teams and building contractors to achieve revenue and operational efficiencies for NSW.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects to specific time, cost and quality frameworks whilst providing timely reports, advice and recommendations.
- Evaluate the progress and performance of the projects using existing program management tracking and monitoring systems
- Oversee implementation, monitoring and updating of systems to ensure WHS compliance on all capital works projects and programs.
To be successful in this role proven experience in a leadership or management role with NSW government is essential, in combination with successful delivery on property or capital works construction projects valued $20m or more.
We are also looking for someone with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills
All applicants must hold a valid drivers license and white card.
Daily rate is dependent on experience, up to $1200 per day + super.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93336. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com