To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled and passionate HR Coordinator who is eager to take on a fast-paced and varied position.
About the Role
Reporting to an incredible managment team of two, consisting of a supportive, forward-thinking Talent Manager and a wonderfully collaborative IR Manager, your role will be highly diverse and evolve over time.
Teamed with your solid experience in administration and HR support, along with your keen interest for further development, you will assist achieving the key deliverables, including:
- Monitor, manage and respond to HR and IR enquiries
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities including advertising requests, interviews and reference checks
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork
- Administer and coordinate induction program
- HRIS administration tasks, including set up and maintenance of new and existing users.
- Ensuring registrations, Blue Card currency and applications
- Developing regular reports to provide for HR Advisors and Business Unit Managers for information on key HR functions, end of contract and renewal of compliance requirements.
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the HR agenda.
Your prior two years’ experience in a HR administrative position and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Incredible opportunity to develop your HR career
- Joining a dyanmic HR team and an overall culture with the genuine heartfelt connection to serving their clients and community
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93323. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com