- Innovatively solve business problems through the creation of technical solutions and development of non- functional requirements.
- Develop solutions from requirements that fulfil business needs from stakeholders, utilising tools, techniques and principles used by the ICT Architecture and Security team.
- Translate requirements into a language which can be understood by the intended solution providers or technology teams including:
- Creation of solution architecture diagrams
- Creation of high-level solution design
- Creation of detailed implementable designs
- Prototyping, mock-ups and wireframes
- Providing technical input and feedback into business cases and other project documentation as required
- Ensure that the relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
- Prepare briefing material and regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Participate in peer review and Architectural Review Group (ARG) sessions to improve solution design artefacts.
- Perform other Solution Architecture related activities as allocated, ensuring quality of outputs in terms of time, cost and business benefit.
- Perform other tasks/projects as directed by the ICT Architecture and Security Team Lead and Enterprise Architects.
- Observe and comply with all Work Health and Safety standards and practices, Quality Management System Procedures and Environmental Management system procedures
- In all duties, comply with the behavioural expectations and values set out in The way we work, and all policies and procedures.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information and systems management, or a business discipline is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated continued learning such as TOGAF or Zachman Framework.
- Relevant Cisco Certifications.
- Knowledge of architecture principles, standards and services.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience in interpreting business requirements for the development of solution architecture and design
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical information in a clear manner
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate and proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of initiative with ability to work on and deliver multiple projects simultaneously within specified timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of information technology to achieve business objectives
This position has no supervisory requirements. Key internal customers & contacts include:
- Enterprise Architects
- Project Management Office
- Business Analysts
- Internal business Subject Matter Experts
- ICT technical and support staff
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92969. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com