Davidson are partnered with an established Australian service provider whom is regarded as a leader in their industry. This organisation is on the lookout for passionate, motivated and innovative team leaders who are looking for the opportunity to contribute, inspire and actively make this role their own. The team leader will coach and support 4-5 membership consultants within the not-for-profit sector.
About the role:
This is a three month temporary contract, working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. You will be experiences in membership services and be accountable for the daily operations, coaching and supporting staff, while also contributing to improving business processes and procedures.
- Management of an inbound/outbound consultant team of up to 5 staff
- Coaching and ongoing support to staff to maximise performance
- Set targets and goals for staff and review regularly
- Schedule staff rosters and staff availability and manage leave
- Make suggestions to improve overall business strategy, procedures and processes
- Cultivating a strong team culture and drive teamwork and collaboration
- Conduct weekly one on one meetings and provide ongoing individual feedback
- Identify areas for improvement to enhance customer experience
- Business reporting and prepare forecasts and budgets
- Previous experience as Team Leader in memberships or renewals
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue targets and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team to meet and exceed expectations
- Confident and clear communicator – verbal and written
- Able to build rapport quickly and professionally
- Takes initiative and demonstrates interest in business improvement
- Experience in CRM data management
If you are driven and motivated to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic career opportunity to demonstrate your capabilities and to be part of something unique.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1902-93295. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com