Currently, they require a Solutions Architect with Financial Markets experience for an initial 6 month contract.
Activities may include:
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state.
- Estimate solution architecture effort for engagements and manage workload in line with Statement of Work.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to improve architecture maturity and efficiency.
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of Architecture Services.
- Experience as a Solutions Architect in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated experience within Financial Markets a must!
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Deep understanding of Agile delivery methodology and tools
- Experience with designing end to end solutions and architecture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92677. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com