About the Company
I am recruiting to an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager for my client, a global business leading the market with Australian made and owned dental restorative products. Founded in 1972 the products are distributed to over 100 countries with a head office and manufacturing plant is based in Victoria. Based from home in Sydney the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales across NSW and QLD.
Your focus will include:
- The management and overseeing of the NSW and QLD sales product specialists in order to attain/exceed direct sales targets.
- The management and overseeing of sales channel business partners in order to attain/exceed wholesale and retail sales targets.
- Key Account Management – liaising with product sales specialists and the National Sales Manager and directly working with strategic corporate, government and dental school accounts located in NSW and QLD, to drive sales on a local and national level. Key Accounts include but are not limited to:
- Multi-practice clinics of 3 or more geographically located clinics that may have multi-state or national coverage.
- Government community clinics and dental hospitals
- University and Tertiary Dental Schools
- The development and implementation of the regional sales and marketing plan in accordance with the national sales and marketing strategies.
- Professional sales background having sold into dental or pharmaceutical clients.
- Previous experience of managing and driving a sales team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle.
- Laptop and phone.
- Bonus structure.