Key attributes required of the Manager Cyber Security Response (Security Operations) role include:
- Assume accountability for the management of the Cyber Security Response team and the services they deliver to the agencies’ operating divisions.
- Manage and lead the agencies’ response to Information Security incidents.
- Prepare and deliver submissions and reports relating to operational planning, technical issues, and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to overcome problems or obstacles relative to supporting the Cyber Security operational environments.
- Manage the agencies’ security infrastructure and assets and ensure alignment with the agencies strategic direction, and that work effort aligns with the quantifiable realisation of tangible outcomes.
- Manage the forward schedule requirements for ICT operational security, including minor enhancement requests.
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of sectional and policy, procedures, standards and guidelines in relation to Cyber Security incident response activities and processes.
To be successful in this role the candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in the management of Cyber Security Operations within a large scale complex environment.
- Knowledge and experience of security infrastructure and service such as:
- Security Incident Response
- Enterprise Firewalls & IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers (Application Firewalls, Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers)
- Email & Web Content Filtering
- Security Inceident and Event Management Systems
- Multifactor Authentication & RADIUS
- Identity & Access Management / Federated Services / Active Directory
- Networking & VPN solutions
- DNS, NTP, FTP & Logging, Auditing & Monitoring
- Endpoint Security
- Microsoft Windows 2012, VMWare
- Knowledge and experience in securing cloud based solutions and services, this includes:
- Securing cloud based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions/services within AWS & Microsoft Azure
- Assessing and working with Cloud SaaS providers to appropriate secure and integrate services with on-premise services
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant security standards and controls Eg. ASD Information Security Manual, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Proven experience in manageing stakeholders, providing best practice security advice and reporting on Cyber Security related matters.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93263. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com