Our Client; a leading utilities company based in the CBD is looking for a Lead Enterprise Solution Architect to come in and lead the solution architecture of a large program of work.
- Publish detailed solution architecture artefacts that describe the entire solution and is aligned with the broader enterprise architecture target state.
- Working collaboratively with other domain architects and subject matter experts within IT and the business
- Reviewing the architecture at the Design Review Board.
- Provide required architecture artefacts and review artefacts to support activities
- Define new Application & Integration Patterns and Standard
- Provide input as requested to management artefacts (e.g. board papers, steer co packs), in relation to solution architecture
- Govern the target architecture through the entire delivery lifecycle to ensure final solution aligns with approved target solution architecture.
- Provide architectural advice to colleagues as required.
- Experience in Australian Energy / Utility industry 5+ years
- Experience in any of the following business areas - Electricity Retail, Electricity wholesale, Gas Retail/Gas wholesale
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture in the Application & Integration space
- Experience in developing and governing the application and integration patterns and standards
- Highly-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including consultation, influencing
- and experience negotiating technology / business / investment outcomes
- Experience in contributing to the development of strategic roadmaps and contributing to the development of a Technology / Digital Strategy.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557, quoting ref no. JO-1901-92800. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com