|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||21 days ago|
As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
We are seeking a first class Office Manager for our Melbourne office for an immediate start. In this role, you be the face of Davidson to all clients and candidates.
This is an integral role, encompassing duties such as:
- Management of events held within the Melbourne Office;
- Run front of house activities, including directing all incoming calls as well as candidate and client meetings;
- Maintain all shared facilities within the office, including meeting rooms and kitchen facilities;
- Complete orders, as required, for stationery and other general office supplies;
- Complete the IT set up for all New Starters and provide on the ground first-level IT support for IT related issues;
- Ensure office safety requirements are maintained, particularly surrounding first aid, fire wardens, and building maintenance; and
- Provide additional support to the wider Melbourne team as required for Recruitment activities.
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for someone who is goal orientated and enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Proven track record in Office Management or Administration experience in supporting teams;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve