You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following project management key tasks:
- Identifying and analysing the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure project requirements to develop and produce strategies to ensure communication, change management and action plans are effectively applied to meet departmental strategic needs and opportunities.
- Collaborating, liaising and negotiating with vendors and external and internal stakeholders, including project sponsors, Director, Project board members and other staff, also external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant infrastructure activities.
- Managing infrastructure project teams and resources across a diverse range of project functions to undertake development, implementation, training and maintenance to agreed deliverables, contractual and budget obligations, ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets.
- Managing the progress of the infrastructure project including the establishment of performance indicators and the maintenance of a quality record system to meet requests for information and for statistical and planning purposes.
- Ensuring compliance with project management methodologies, legislative, industrial and other parameters within the project.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of infrastructure projects including the preparation of reports, planning documentation and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of quality processes, products and services, as identified through facilitating review, product analysis, client survey analysis and other research and benchmarking activities, which help establish requirements for the implementation of changes.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues within a defined functional or technical area, throughout the project.
- Coordinating practical deployments of infrastructure solutions across the state
The ideal candidate should have;
- High level knowledge of ICT infrastructure delivery with experience in network / voice and security.
- Highly developed leadership, project/program management, multifunctional team leadership skills as demonstrated by effectiveness in achieving organisational objectives and contributing to enhanced organisational performance
- Demonstrate your vendor management and vendor integration experience
- Demonstrate your experience in government and telecommunications deployments
- Demonstrate management of practical deployments of infrastructure solutions across geographically diverse regions
- Well-developed skills in the preparation and presentation of substantial reports and highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including proven achievement in effectively liaising, consulting and negotiating with client groups, vendors, senior management and project sponsors
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93247. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com