Are you ready to challenge yourself within a leading Financial Services organisation across Weath Management.
About the Role
You will be reporting to the Program Director as a Senior Financial/Accounting Project Analyst to initially set up a large business transformation program.
- Ability to take ownership of a project financials
- Extensive stakeholder engagement driving buy in from Senior stakeholders including Directors and Program Management.
- Large scale business transformation and project finance background
- Experience in building a financial model for a future program of work.
- Driving finance and accounting principles across large programs of $100m +
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Separations and Technology Transformations.
Are you a driven individual who can work autonomously and in a team environment?
Ready to take ownership for a large program of work?
Providing your financial and accounting expertise?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Luke Moran on 02 8093 0633, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93232. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com