Our client is a national retailer, who are seeking a Data Analyst to enhance their company.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding data problems for key stakeholders and taking them on the journey
- Presenting final demoralisation crossover
- Providing excellent problem solving skills
- Drive Data objects around staff purchases, which then contains staff information
- Analyse business requirements supplied by stakeholders, find out the best fit and then provide insights & direction
- Leveraging and driving data analysis/insights
- Recognising the wealth and potential of existing data.
To be successful in this role:
- You will a strong understanding of either SQL, Spark or SSIS
- You have great experience in stakeholder management
- You will have demonstrated experience in Python & ETL
- You have a passion for all things data
- You have a solid foundation and knowledge of NoSQL Databases
- You have a background in Cloud technologies. AWS is preferred. (AWS Redshift/GLUE)
- You are someone who can ask the right questions coupled with having strong business acumen
Work under a great management style and at a national level.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93212. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com