Our client is a national retailer, who are seeking a Data Engineer to enhance their company.
About the Role
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Extracting data and migrating it to the cloud
- Working around ingestion and realisation
- Providing strong experience in data management
- Proving a strong understanding of data methodologies, architectures and transformations
- Leveraging and driving data
- Recognising the wealth and potential of existing data.
To be successful in this role:
- You will a strong understanding of either SQL, Spark or SSIS
- You will have demonstrated experience in Python & ETL
- You have a passion for all things data
- You have a solid foundation and knowledge of NoSQL Databases
- You have a background in Cloud technologies. AWS is preferred. (AWS Redshift/GLUE)
Work under a great management style and at a national level.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93211. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com