Our client is a large corporate organisation based in Brisbane city with easy access to all public transport. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer on a contract basis for 6 months to join their professional and dynamic finance team. The company promotes a strong culture of working hard and being rewarded accordingly with regular team building events.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Data entry of creditor invoices
- Creditor payments
- Account reconciliations
- Phone queries
- Matching invoices to their purchase orders and ensuring authorization
- Filing and archiving
The right candidate will:
- Have high-level attention to detail
- Be corporate and professional in presentation and manner.
- Have 3-5 years experience in full function, high volume Accounts Payable.
- Global rapidly growing company
- ASAP Start
- $60 000 to $65 000 per anum plus super
- Fixed term contract - full leave entitlements ()public holidays, sick pay, annual leave)
- Monday to Friday
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1901-93210. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com